By Oleg Sych
Using Dynamic info, ASP.NET builders can create robust, datadriven websites with striking velocity and potency, taking out tremendous quantities of guide coding. ASP.NET Dynamic info Unleashed is the 1st entire, useful advisor to Dynamic information for each skilled ASP.NET developer.
The writer completely demystifies Dynamic information, aiding builders comprehend precisely what they could do with the framework and make it extra available than ever sooner than. He presents established code to unravel a large choice of difficulties, explains how and why that code works, and identifies key tradeoffs and alternatives.
Packed with leap forward strategies for making improvements to developer productiveness, this e-book combines a hands-on educational, “drill-down” factors of complex options, and real-world improvement scenarios.
Detailed details on how to…
- Use Dynamic information elements to beat universal real-world person interface improvement challenges
- know how ASP.NET Dynamic information builds on strengths of WebForms, Entity Framework, and LINQ
- advance easy customized templates to dramatically decrease code duplication
- Generalize templates to leverage metadata and generate person interfaces dynamically
- Create web content for info access, info filtering, and numerous perspectives of data
- Use facts Annotations to enforce strong validation logic
- Write easy, but powerful automatic assessments to systematically ascertain the enterprise logic
- Create complicated interplay principles that aren’t restricted via unmarried entity items or types
- Optimize I/O-bound company good judgment by means of imposing it with T-SQL constraints, saved approaches, and triggers
- enforce role-based safety with dynamic UI trimming
- Generate complete data-driven net functions, whole with CRUD pages, complicated company ideas, built-in navigation, and security
- expand Dynamic info to help complex scenarios
- make a decision while Dynamic facts will be used rather than or including ASP.NET MVC
Read or Download ASP.NET Dynamic Data Unleashed PDF
Similar database storage & design books
The strategic value of data structures is now generally authorized, and during the last 3 many years those platforms have obtained massive funding. platforms have developed from dossier platforms, via database platforms, to the emergence of administration info structures (MIS) and - extra lately - govt info structures (EIS).
With the discharge of SQL Server 2005, Microsoft is introducing a brand new multi-exam certification software. The Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Implementation and upkeep examination (70-431) is the 1st cease for everybody coming into this new certification music, and serves as either a unmarried examination certification in addition to the access examination for the MCITP-level certifications.
DB2 Developer's advisor is the field's number one go-to resource for on-the-job info on programming and administering DB2 on IBM z/OS mainframes. Now, three-time IBM details Champion Craig S. Mullins has completely up to date this vintage for DB2 v9 and v10. Mullins absolutely covers new DB2 recommendations together with temporal database aid; hashing; common tablespaces; pureXML; functionality, safeguard and governance advancements; new information varieties, and lots more and plenty extra.
Grasp the robust instruments and lines of Tableau 9Deliver significant BI visualizations and real-time dashboards to clients throughout your organization―quickly and simply. Written via an skilled writer and authorized coach, Tableau nine: The legit consultant bargains step by step guide, top practices, examples, and downloadable video tutorials.
Extra info for ASP.NET Dynamic Data Unleashed
Out of the box, Dynamic Data web applications already support common operations such as creating a new entity, displaying a list of entities based on search criteria, or changing or deleting an existing entity. These pages are fully functional and integrated in the application; they can handle different column types and include validation and error handling logic. NET with DataSets, as well as custom business objects. With very little effort, developers can extend existing WebForms applications to take advantage of the rich field templating capabilities.
14, the explicit definitions of fields for ProductName and UnitsInStock have been removed. Instead, the AutoGenerateColumns property of the GridView control is set to true. 14. SamplePage" %>
1 that displays database records in a GridView control. 1. master, the default master page provided by the Dynamic Data project template, this page is very simple and has only one GridView control. edmx in this project. This class encapsulates the database connection and allows you to use LINQ (language-integrated query) to select records from the Customers table. LINQ resembles the traditional SQL syntax to which many database developers are accustomed. It is usually a little more compact, but more importantly, it is safer and easier to maintain.